Are You on the Member's List?
The "Members List" is not your average wine club. It is a unique opportunity to be part of the Palumbo Family. This exclusive club is reserved for those who truly love complex wines. Winemaker Nick Palumbo is known for his "no compromise" approach to farming and winemaking. Wines are hand crafted in small lots to ensure the highest quality.
These sustainably farmed, estate grown and produced wines are highly sought after for their complexity, elegance and depth of character which is why they often sell-out within days of their release. We invite you to secure your priority allocation for these limited production wines.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our wine club and the limited availability of our award winning wines we are opening up our wine club membership to California and some out of state residents. Please contact us to see if your state qualifies.
If you are a California resident please contact us using the form below to join our wine club.
Palumbo Family Vineyards
California Wine Club Requirements
- I certify that I am at least 21 years of age.
- I authorize my wine club to be automatically charged to my credit card prior to each shipment.
- I understand that I am responsible for all costs incurred if my wine club is returned to the winery and reshipped.
- I am aware that the law requires an adult signature for all wine deliveries.
- I understand that I am committing to 2 wine club shipments prior to cancellation.
- Cancellation must be received and confirmed 15 days prior to wine club shipment.
- A cancellation fee of $50 will apply if commitment is not met.